With fast changing technology, online traders can now download trading apps and trade on the go or on their PCs. Apps are designed to be user friendly and easy to use. You can trade things such as shares, futures, stock as well as forex at your finger tips.
Best Forex Trading Brokers in South Africa
|BROKER||MIN. SPREAD||MIN. DEPOSIT||ACTION|
Why choose to trade with trading apps?
- Applications are cheap and easy to use. Once you have downloaded the app, you can navigate through it easily and your information is secured
- Apps are compatible with devices such as Tablets, Smartphone, iPhones, Blackberry, Windows as well as Android devices
- Trading apps are updated regularly to give you the best online trading experience
- They are secured or protected with 256-bit SSL encryption
- Trading apps are free to download online. You can also get them on your App Store
- They also give you an exclusive data and more detailed analysis on futures, indices, shares, forex trading and many more
4 Types of trading apps
- iPad trading app
- Android tablet trading app
- Android trading app
- iPhone trading app
Trade CFDs using app
Online trading apps allow traders to trade CFDs. CFDs come with a lot of benefits which online traders can take advantage of. Below are some of the benefits that come with the CFDs:
- You can trade for short-term or long-term
- You can take advantage of leverage when the price moves in your favour
- You can make up for the losses against potential earnings when dealing with CFD trading on the app
Different markets offered on mobile trading apps
With online trading apps, you can now access different markets such as Shares, Forex, Commodities and Indices.
- Shares – with the application on your device, you can open positions on hundreds of shares from big indices around across the globe
- Forex – you can trade forex (FX markets) with lowest amounts and pairs. It allows you to trade AUD/USD and EUR/USD at your finger tips
- Commodities – you can no trade commodities including copper, gold, Brent Crude and many more. The good thing about this is that the points do not expire.
- Indices – you can predict on a wide selection of stock indices 24/7 and 5 days a week
Best stock trading apps
Below are some of the best stock trading apps that you can download. Check with your stock broker’s website to see if they offer trading apps.
TD Ameritrade Mobile
When you want to trade stock, use TD Ameritrade App. It is one of the biggest brokerage firms in the world. The company offers a wide variety of mobile trading apps but of course it depends on your trading needs. TD Ameritrade offers mobile trading services including stock and options trading. It is available for Android, Windows and iOS.
Robinhood Markets Inc., or simply Robinhood, is a U.S.-based financial services company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. The app is free and you can invest in options, stocks, cryptos and EFTs and all commission is free. The app is secure and trusted by many people around the world.
Acorns trading app is best for beginners. If you are a beginner and you don’t know what you are doing. Download and use this app. Once you link your bank account with the app, Acorns will track all your transactions and round up your expenses to the nearest dollar which will be converted to your account so that you will be able to invest. The app also enables you to transfer funds to your account by yourself.
Stash trading app is best for learning. Stash is an American financial technology company offering a mobile app with micro-investing services. It aims to simplify investing and make it more accessible. With Stash, you can start investing as little as $5. Besides helping you to invest, it also educates you and has tips and articles related to investing and online trading.
Stockpile is the easiest way for beginners, including kids and millennials to learn about stock, invest in stocks or to gift stocks. It also allows you to buy stock at big companies such as Amazon, Google and Berkshire Hathaway without having to pay $1,000 per single share.
E-Trade is a pioneer in trading technology, so it’s no surprise that the company’s mobile app is one of the best available from an online broker. With this app on your iOS device, you will be able to see real-time streaming data, place trades, and manage your trading accounts and many more.
Charles Schwab is the best app for banking. The Charles Schwab Corporation is a bank and brokerage firm, based in San Francisco, California. It was founded in 1971 by Charles R. Schwab and is one of the largest banks in the United States.
Many online trading brokers have their own banks but this app allows you to manage all of your Schwab investment and banking accounts with its mobile application. You can fund the account, make transactions and administrate your investments with just one app in one place. The mobile also offers you with a wide range of products and services, investment plans, online trading, EFTs and many more.
TradeHero is best known for offering fake money so that you can practice with it before trading with real money. The app allows you to play a stock market game on your mobile device. You can trade $100 000 to see how it would have turned out in real life.